We were thrilled to have our work accepted for presentation at the International Society for Prenatal Diagnosis meeting in Edinburgh, Scotland, in June 2023! Continue reading to find more information about our ISPD presentation and the PREPARE study.
Our poster, titled “Prenatal Preparation: Actions and Results (PREPARE): Longitudinal interviews with parents whose child was diagnosed with a genetic condition,” is being presented by authors Sabina Rubeck and Kaitlynn P. Craig, of Case Western Reserve University. Dr. Marsha Michie, project PI, is also a co-author.
You can find a downsized image of our poster below. Some additional links for more information about the poster and our study:
- Our methods and references for the poster: ISPD 2023 PREPARE Poster Methods and References
- Our previous publications from the PREPARE study:
- Michie M. Is preparation a good reason for prenatal genetic testing? Ethical and critical questions. Birth Defects Research. 2020;112(4):332–8. Available from: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32115901/
- Craig KP, Riggan KA, Rubeck S, Meredith SH, Allyse MA, Michie M. Never “totally prepared”: support groups on helping families prepare for a child with a genetic condition. Journal of Community Genetics. 2023 (online ahead of print); Available from: https://doi.org/10.1007/s12687-023-00646-y
- The full information from the US National Institutes of Health about our grant funding: https://reporter.nih.gov/search/Cog8xYYAfEy90EB3SaY1Lg/project-details/10438812
- To contact us about this study, go here: Contact